How can I raise money to help people in Australia if I am not a charity.?

I'm trying to raise money to help people affected by the Australian bushfires. I'm not an official charity and I don't want people to think I'm a scammer.

• I care

Sara,  what a noble thought and consideration to help others.

There are many ways to help,  sometimes it is better to talk to places that do such as this to gather funds for them or where else to contact to help.  Blessings your way.

Funds or supplies wouldn't have to come directly to you, just find out how and when to do this.  

• Will

Find something else to focus on for the reason why you want donations. I, personally, would be less concerned about you not being a charity or a scammer, but rather asking myself why should I help you when there are already countless other things to donate to that will help the Australian people.

Something that would attract my attention would be if the money you collect will go to an organization that will make it their goal to help restore the ecosystem by planting bushes, flowers, and trees that are native to the areas burned down. 

Then just start a GoFundMe thing and explain where the money will go.