Ryan asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Are my friends bullying me?

I'm in Year 10 and i've been hanging around with my current friends since Yr.8 but since then i've been getting (and giving) banter all the time. However, recently its been putting me down and i've never really got to return the banter. Usually i brush it off but its starting to make me go into really low points. What should i do?

• Nicey8
    Favorite Answer

Hi. Maybe you want to find new friends. Nowadays, teenagers can be quite direct in their speech. Maybe they are having homework or family issues. Stick with more encouraging friends, and learn to discern your friends' character.

If they keep making you moody, it is time to make new friends. Some friends are bad influences.

Take care. Just show respect to people.

if you're questioning if your friends are bullying you, they're not your friends. get some new ones and cut them off

When friends stop acting like friends then its time for new friends.

If your friends are making you uncomfortable then they are not very good friends.

Alternatively, you could slap them in the face.

• Ryan2 weeks agoReport

Thanks for making me laugh 😂