promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Trilobiteme asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Who was more entertaining hulk Hogan or macho man?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Macho Man. Better mic skills, better moveset, not a racist, was not responsible for killing unions from happening in wrestling, not responsible killing pushes, better acting and does not politically endorse a racist that is destroying the country. Also Macho Man did not tell people to take vitamins and admit to taking steroids  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Macho Man was more entertaining.

• 2 months ago

Hulk Hogan.

(15 Characters)

• Hulk Hogan was larger than life, but his Promos all followed the same format and the skill set he used for matches in The United States was more limited than The Skill set he used when he wrestled matches for All Japan Pro Wresting and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Macho Man Randy Savage had a larger skill set and in The 1980's and 1990's WWWF/WWF/WWE he stood out more because he wasn't 6'5" and 300 Pounds and employed moves much larger wrestlers weren't doing. For me his Promos and Interviews stood out more than Hogan's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I actually found Hogan more entertaining at promos and such but savage as a wrestler obviously.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Savage.  People got sick of seeing Hogan.  People never really got sick of seeing Randy.

• 2 months ago

Johnny Powers and Big Bad Ernie Ladd.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Neither,  Rowdy Roddy Piper I like his movies too.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hogan was more dynamic, he switched well from face to heel. Macho man really only had one dimension as a character

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.