Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do guys only stare at my face?

When I'm in public, guys will only stare at my face. They never look at my body, and I was wondering why.

By the way, I am not overweight or anything.

I'll describe my physical description; I have medium-toned skin and I have long, wavy brown hair. My eyes are slanted and they are dark brown, and I also have high-cheekbones. My height is 5'5 and I am not skinny but I am not overweight either, and I have a round facial shape.

Well, I don't what you think!. At least I am not insulting people on anonymous like a pussy!.

I'm asking on anonymous because I like to have MY privacy, and I asked this question because I wanted a actual HELPFUL ANSWER, not a rude ******* insult for no reason. I do not care what you or that other ******** thinks because you are not worth my time!. Besides, I wouldn't have made a rude comment if that disgusting, asshole would have kept their ******* mouth shut, like they should have done in the first place. Goodbye!, I am not dealing with you.

Also, I am ALLOWED to ask anonymously if I want to!, I do not need your damn permission or any anyone else's permission how I ask a damn question. If you do not like it, then kiss my ***!. 

@Sian, I agree and you are right. I have caught guys looking at my body but usually guys always stare at my face.

• lover
    Favorite Answer

They like your face more.

• sian

You're lucky. Believe me, boys staring at your breasts, buns, and curves is no fun.

"Well, I don't what you think!. At least I am not insulting people on anonymous like a pussy!."

But... you're asking on anonymous so...

• Cosmini
      1 month agoReport

lol and thats your defense? really? i bet they are staring because they are trying to figure out how a turd made its way out of the sewer and grew legs to walk around on

• R L

without pictures i cant give you a honest answer.

Because you are wearing cloths...guys will only see a naked body so find a guy and check out