Lv 5
. asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 4 weeks ago

Does Prince Charles stepchildren and step-grandchildren get income from Prince Charles Duchy of Cornwall through the Duchess of Cornwall?

Update:

The reason I ask, is because their mother is married to the Duke of Cornwall and any money that the Prince of Wales gets from the Duchy, he could easily be sharing some of it with his wife, his wife could easily funnel some of it over to her children, and no one would know the wiser.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. Charles supports his wife, helps his sons and their families. He might give his step-children presents, but he doesn't give them income.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

No by choice they have nothing to do with the Royal Family.

• No - they have gone down the Thomas Markle route of charging for television appearances.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

So?ย ย  Does it really matter and is it ANY of your business what Prince Charles does with his money (he is an independently wealthy may regardless of the Duchy).ย ย ย  Camilla's children are grown up with lives and children of their own so I seriously doubt they receive ANY monies from Charles other than gifts occasionally which may or may not be money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, they receive nothing, they have their own careers and do not qualify for anything from the duchy of cornwall.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That hag Camilla has surely seen to it that she and her offspring benefit enormously from the revenue from the Duchy of Cornwall.ย 

• 4 weeks ago

Anything coming from Charles is from the taxpayer. He inherited the rights to rent from originally stolen land and property. The royalists, Clog and such say only the Queen and Philip get money from the taxpayer but recently Andrew's ยฃ240,000 a year from the taxpayer was stopped. None of them will explain their lies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I would be very surprised if they did because. 1 they are not his children and 2 they are not royalty. And 3 they are private citizens who earn their own income.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Frankly, who cares?

• 4 weeks ago

The Prince of Wales gets the income from the Duchy of Cornwall and disposes of it as he wishes. I have no idea if he offers financial assistance to his wife's children and it is not my business, or yours, if he does. The Princess of Wales has no say over the income from the Duchy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.