Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What type of person do you attract?

When it comes to the opposite sex and in real life it's the emotionally needy train wreck type that thinks I'm a disposable utility that only exists for their benefit.

Weirdos and outcasts. 

Hindu Lovers. Punjabi Lovers

Ommm

HANDSOME MEN...SEXY ONES...I LIKE WATER AND FIRE SIGNS BEST..

The loud, obnoxious, rude kind. It's not intentional, it just happens. For example, whenever I'm about to get on an elevator. The lobby can look deserted, not a soul around, but the very second I press the button for the elevator, all these loud, obnoxious people show up from out of nowhere, and OF COURSE they all want to get on the elevator. Terrific.

Same thing happens when I go out to eat. I'll be seated, the place is nice and quiet, and then a few minutes later a large, loud and obnoxious family gets seated right next to me. This happens even when there are lots of vacant tables across the room. I asked a server once, "Why do you cram everybody together like that instead of spacing them apart?" She said, "Because I'm the only one working tonight, and over there is NOT my section." Niiiice.

I attract people who like to have fun with their thoughts and their words.

Weirdos,  A  - holes, jerks, players. They have no shame. They tell me that they want no commitment, but they can get me pregnant. I am very direct, and I want to find my one and only. I want marriage, and a family with my true love..but with my bad luck...

I don't think I'll ever meet him.

many different types