Nacho asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 4 weeks ago

Can someone please review my Spanish for me?

Instructions: Tell your friend your morning routine and use at least 5 reflexive verbs in 5 complete sentences.

What I came up with:

Primero yo ducho, luego yo cepillo los dientes. Despues de eso me visto, y cepillarme el pelo. Cuando termine, hago mi cama. Y me veo en el espejo y salir de la casa. Esa es mi rutina de cada mañana.

Can someone PLEASE make sure this is correct? And if its not please explain what I need to fix

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Primero me ducho, luego me cepillo los dientes. Después me visto y me peino. Cuando termino, tiendo mi cama. Me veo en el espejo y salgo de la casa. Esta es mi rutina de cada mañana.

What, no breakfast? [desayunarse]

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Primero ME ducho Y luego ME cepillo los dientes. DespuÉs de eso me visto y ME cepillO el pelo. Cuando terminO, hago mi cama. ME MIRO en el espejo AL salir de la casa. EsTa es mi rutina de cada mañana.

-----------

When you use a reflexive verb, you need to add the reflexive pronoun too, which has to agree with the subject of the verb (the doer of the action).

In Spanish you usually omit the subject of the verb, because you can guess it through the verb endings.

Some verb forms are incorrect.

Infinitive: cepillARme <--- Incorrect

Present Indicative ("yo" form): me cepillO <--- Correct

Present Subjunctive ("yo" form): terminE <--- Incorrect

Present Indicative ("yo" form): terminO <--- Correct

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.