Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What can I do to help my neighbour?

My next door neighbour is a 57/58 year old man and he’s recently married an 18/19 year old girl. It makes me uncomfortable. I’ve been able to speak to her once since she moved in. I asked her if she was ok and if there was anything I could do to help. She said she was good. But I’m worried. He probably coerced her into marriage. He probably isn’t treating her well. She shouldn’t be with him. I just want to help, but I don’t know what to do.

• Foofa

You're making some vast assumptions and sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong. Your only responsibility in this situation is to call the police if you hear violence going on next door.

Any welfare is good,so much thought about it is sarcastic but.

Her actions doesn't effect my life in any way, so I don't care what she does with her life.

Maybe he has money and she is living high on the hog? You can't know what's going on over there. And if you don't hear screams for help, i'm sure everything is ok.

She will be with him if she wants to. Why do you think you have to fix it?

i no from experience he has a RON JEREMY hidden in his jeans so unless u can top that then ur waisting ur time.

Good luck hun, i know i helped!

• Tj

MYOB...she is happy to take his money.

It isn't any of your business so stay away from her. I'm sure you would like to help her out and move her into your house.

The fact that your neighbor married a much younger girl is, to be honest, absolutely none of your business. While many of us may not feel it is a normal situation they are both adults and have the legal right to do as they wish. You need to respect their decision even if you don't agree with it.

You can just offer friendship, and while I do understand this is not a very ordinary situation ,it's not your place to be a white knight and believe you have to save someone that hasn't asked for your help.

Get the old guy some viagra!  Chances are he’ll wear himself out!