Do you feel Sun is God when you enjoy sun bath to make your body warm?

Favorite Answer

This was the original 'God' worshiped by primitive man. Try running around on freezing winters day with an ice encrusted cod pierce grating against your manhood. I think that you will very quickly become a convert to Sun worshiping.

No and you won't either when the sun gives you skin cancer. 

• JASON

If I had to accept a god it would be the sun. Without it we wouldn't be here.

• Joe

No, of course not. The Sun is part of the creation, it is not the Creator.

What you feel is God's power. God the Father is a being who can only be in one place at a time. He does not literally dwell in anyone's heart. However, His power or influence is throughout the universe. It is called the light or spirit of Christ (not to be confused with the personage of the Holy Ghost). This power controls the laws of nature. We can feel it's warmth from the sun and it is the light that lights our conscience. It gives light and life to all things. It is "the true light that lighteth every man who comes into the world (John 1:9)".

Satan tries to destroy faith by tempting us to accept false, mystical doctrines that lead us away from accepting what is in front of our faces. He wants us to look beyond the mark, thus ignoring the works of God that are right in front of us and which testify of God and how He works in the universe. This is why so many Christians cannot accept true scientific discovery. Truth is all around us and we can see and experience the love and workings of God everywhere.

No.

But it boggles my mind when you realize that at a distance of about 8 light-minutes from the Sun (about 145,000,000,000m) and after reflection and absorption by the atmosphere,  the power from the Sun is about 1kW per m2.

no, but there are Some people that think Jesus is the SUN. and when the earth becomes NEW there will be no sun because God and Jesus will be the light thereon when the earth (planet) gets moved closer to the presence of God Creator.

For me it is more like a demon, burning my skin and threatening with skin cancer

I feel like it would make more sense if people worshipped the earth and the sun.