Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Girl at work... doesn't say hi to me ...?

The last couple times she chose to sit by me during meetings so I decided to reach out to her over work chat and just said hi and introduced myself. Since then, she still doesn't say hi to me (she says hi to other people)... I guess she finds me repulsive?

Favorite Answer

She might find you appealing and feels attracted to you, so she doesn't know what to say or do.

• Foofa

Unless this "girl" is the only one in the whole building who doesn't say 'hi' to you this probably has more to do with your expectations than with her behavior. If it doesn't bother you that other people ignore you but you're fixated on her ignoring you it's likely that you fancy her, are giving off that vibe, she's not interested and THIS is where your irritation comes into play. She's clearly not going to date you so maybe if you can accept that you can stop singling her out as the source of your self doubt.

• Janet

She does not find you repulsive. She just is not drawn to you and doesn't want to lead you on.

Take the hint and stay back from her ... but be polite when you must.

• Jason1 month agoReport

maybe she's just shy and the OP is overthinking? 

• Kevin

Keep clear of her , do not acknowledge her either. It is a workplace after all & she could cause you trouble , get you fired , or worse !!