Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why does my girlfriend blush when I kiss her?

She always turn red and looks down and her cheek will become so red of embarassment. I told her 'I want to kiss you a thousand times more' she looked down and then looked at me with the sweetest smile and then said I was a liar and I just said it to make her happy but don't really mean it. I'm her first boyfriend. Why is she so insecure about me? She is a really sweet and good girl by the way.

• Foofa

Your rhetoric is pretty over the top and that would embarrass even a more experience person. Maybe save the inflated words and just let her get used to the idea of kissing before you try to turn the experience into a bodice ripper novel.

• art

it just means she is shy and really likes you

she's just insecure because you're her first boyfriend. blushing at something is a great thing and a great sign! it means she likes you and she just wants you to say nice things. it'll make her feel good about herself. she likes when you kiss her, don't think otherwise.