Christians. The Israelites fought against the Moabites. Did the Israelites ever marry any Moabites ?

And did they eat pie? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

King David's great grandmother was a Moabities who converted to the Jewish faith.  You will find her story in the Bible book called Ruth.  There was intermarriage between the two different tribes.

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Well, that was quick 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Probably. More often they just had affairs/idolatrous sex with them.

No.

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Ruth was a Moabite 🙄

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's what they always do after a b0nk or two feeling great for a while with the Amorites after surreptitiously taking land from the Pale'Stain'Eons and giving it to the 'Is'Real'Eyes.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Boaz married Ruth who was a Moabite. However, Ruth came out of her idolatrous culture and came to believe in the one true God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Something about ITES that the Semites called Israelites did not like so they were mad at all ITES and it was because Pie was to close to Piety so they refrained from indulging in any kind of Pie Eating . They believe the Pie is in the sky and holy and if one eats pie they explode the same way as if one sees Skydaddy .

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

So, it’s pie in their proverbial faces? 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes.

Ruth 4:9 Then Boaz announced to the elders and all the people, “Today you are witnesses that I have bought from Naomi all the property of Elimelek, Kilion and Mahlon. 10 I have also acquired Ruth the Moabite, Mahlon’s widow, as my wife, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property, so that his name will not disappear from among his family or from his hometown. Today you are witnesses!”

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. Ruth was a Moabitess, and she married Boaz.

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Ok. Good. But, someone answered the correct answer before you. However, if you can state what the name Elimelech means, I’ll give you 10 Pts 

• Zipporah was a midianite

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

🙈 omg like...Moabites 

• 4 weeks ago

Was that the 'Mother of all Bites'?

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

😂😂

• 4 weeks ago

WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING.

• Laila
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

🙄 duuuh 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.