How do I stop my laptop from randomly alting over to other windows?

It's been happening for a few months now, but about once every day while I'm doing something in one window/program or watching a video and my laptop just randomly decides it's time to look at a different window I had up.

• keerok

Have the keyboard replaced.

• David

It may be that you are brushing the touchpad with your palm or thumbs when you type. Disable the touchpad and use and external mouse to see if that cures the problem. If so there may be some touchpad settings in control panel to reduce the sensitivity

• Lv 7

sounds like a keyboard or mouse issue.

did you spill something on it? need replacement. plugging an external one won't help. take it to a repair shop.

• P

While it could be a sign your keyboard is going bad, on most laptops that do this it's a touch screen malfunction.   Cleaning the touchscreen well can help, but in severe cases the touchscreen needs to be disabled or replaced.