Am I crazy 😜 serious as a Buddhist I feel sick that I think the world be a better place without President trump life bad orange man?

I have no vows if I did I violate them and even still if this is my pureland I can’t be a future enlightened being. I project my feelings of self worthlessness on others how can I be a future teacher a future chaplain. Disclaimer I wish as a thought someone takes out that madman he doesn’t belong and that’s the crutch all being no matter what belong. It’s a thought not real or I go to jail for treason. Just another madman I accepted gw bush as president without question I didn’t like him and under Obama he became a better man. We just need another Obama but theirs not another Obama right now

YOU NEED TO RETHINK....MR TRUMP IS SWEET AND SMART AND A GEMINI...I ALWAYS LIKE THEM....THEY ARE OPEN MINDED...HE IS NOT ORANGE...IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DONT. RANTING WONT CHANGE THAT HE IS PRESIDENT...U MIGHT WISH TO TRY N KOREA!!

• Jim2

No, you're not crazy. Trump is a disgrace to office of president.

Why do you let these things bother you? American Presidents only serve up to eight years. After they are gone, future presidents are elected and change whatever the previous presidents have done in the past. Rinse wash repeat.

Getting rid of forms does not change beliefs. Beliefs make forms, not the other way around.

Can you come back and rewrite this after you've successfully completed 3rd grade English? 

I lost brain cells reading this. 

• The world maybe, But America is surely a better place with him