Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Will my 4chan posts die one day?

i regret going on 4chan and posting, i feel tainted knowing that my archived posts exist, will my 4chan posts and archived post get deleted one day?

• Enigma

Law enforcement monitors 4Chan for illegal content. You better hope and pray you didn't do or say anything illegal. If you did.....then.....you could be bunking in a cell with some big ugly Black guy that has a face like a pitbull and looks at you with>>>>>> bedroom eyes.............

• Peter1 month agoReport

nothing illegal

4chan threads eventually die unless one of the moderators decides to archive it, if it's archived then it will stay until the site dies. Even then, there are other sites out there that archive things such as archive.org

General rule of the internet is once it's on the internet then it remains on the internet forever. There are some exceptions to that but for most public things, they often get archived