Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Can everyone see my story ?

My story setttings are friends can you view my story, however I changed it to custom. Can everyone who adds me can see my story now except that one person I made can’t see it or is it still my friends can see me story, except that one person and the random people who I don’t add back still can’t see it too? Basically does custom make your story public except towards the people you click who u don’t want to see it?

I can see it - thanks. I especially liked the part where Maurice the agoraphobic squirrel mugs Bob the cat and runs off with Bob's wallet. Lots of pathos and written with gusto. Cheers.

I hope your story was written better than your question.

When you make it custom, only the people youve selected can see your story. everyone else will not see it. 

• Cogito

Where?

If your story is written in the same way that you've asked this question, no-one is going to understand any of it!