Is It Astral Projection Or Visitation From The Dead?

This has been bugging me for quite some time and I need an answer.

Way back when I was 12 years old my very first love interest left in the 5th grade. It wasn't until I was 16 years old that she started to visit my dreams. The dreams would be so clear that I can remember them to this day. I'm going to list some of them in an order that can hopefully help get the answer I'm looking for.

Dream 1: She saves me from dying in a dark void

Dream 2: We escaped the dark void and are walking home together hand in hand

Dream 3: At my house we spend quality time with each other (hugging, kissing, etc)

Dream 4: For some reason I'm Alice, she's the White Rabbit and we're getting married in Wonderland. Of course I'm just a crossdresser and she only has the ears and tail of the White Rabbit in this dream.

Dream 5: I'm on a train and she walks up to me. She tells me that she's been waiting for me all these years and that she'll happily wait for me on the other side.

It should be noted that I'm 29 years old now and I went through a depression over not being able to find her in the "awoke" world as I call it. At the height of my depression I had the chance to spot a red cardinal in my backyard. I was wondering if that is a sign. Basically were those dreams astral projection or visitation from the dead? Bonus question is do they have a meaning and message?

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life