Anxious about being pregnant?

If you’re going to be rude or sarcastic, please don’t bother replying thank you.

I had sex for the 1st time, with a condom on, and he didn’t ejaculate in me. The condom didn’t slip off or break, he had to manually take it off. Is there even a slight chance of me being pregnant, considering there’s no semen and no sperm, and it was protected? I know this sounds crazy but I saw others saying it’s possible but i’m wondering how is it even possible? Thanks. 

Favorite Answer

Dont worry sweetie you're fine. You did everything just right, and it's impossible to get pregnant without him ejaculating. Continue practicing safe sex ok?

• Sophia2 weeks agoReport

thank you :)

• Edna

If he didn't ejaculate inside you, then you can't get pregnant. If he DID ejaculate and he was wearing a condom when he did so, the semen all went inside the condom - not inside you. 

• MissA

What answer would you like that is different than the previous times you've asked this?

This question again?? Lol. Just go see a doctor Instead of asking over and over again, its just the same people answering. If the answers you read here are not making you feel less anxious then just go take a test or go out and talk to a doctor.

• Pippin
      4 weeks agoReport

What could a doctor do for her?

You seem to have done everything right.  There are cases where condoms don't work because they are of poor quality, were stored in a hot place or were too old.  And if your partner touched himself before putting on the condom, its possible he could have gotten pre-*** on the outside.

You are not pregnant so stop spamming this question.😉

• Pippin

You are not pregnant.

Now stop having sex.

And you should probably dump your partner, who clearly pressured or forced you into doing something you are clearly NOT ready for.

By the sounds of what you say, I would bet that you're not pregnant. Although no birth control is 100% effective, you two used the condom properly. Therefore I really don't think you got pregnant.

You do have every reason to be concerned though. If you are going to continue to be sexually active, please go on birth control pills. They are the most effective form of birth control.

You know that feeling you have in the gut of your stomach right now, that empty Hollow frightened scared feeling? You really don't want to have to feel that every month as you worry if you got pregnant or not, do you? Of course not. So go on birth control and take it the same time everyday so you can be more at ease and not have to worry yourself sick every single month as you wait for your period.

If you do decide to go on birth control pills, it is very easy to remember to take your pill at the same time you do something else during the day as a matter of habit. Think about planning to take birth control pills when you brush your teeth in the morning oh, this will help in preventing you from missing a dose.

You have good reason to be concerned about an unplanned pregnancy. All I can tell you is the fact of the matter... It is as easy to avoid pregnancy as it is to get pregnant. Take control of your co-creation ability.

Long time ago after my daughter was born I used only condoms for over 20 years and never got pregnant again so at a guess I would say you are ok but not impossible

< Is there even a slight chance of me being pregnant >

Yes.  Not a very high chance I will admit but I would be unwilling to say that it's absolutely 100% impossible.