Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Men need heterosexuality to oppress female sexuality. Women only need heterosexuality to reproduce?

Isn't this a proof that is female heterosexuality is the result of social construct called heteronormativity?  

Otherwise all women should ideally be lesbians and free themselves from male patriarchy.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Ur mom needs heterosexuality so she can get fvcked!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

"Men need heterosexuality to oppress female sexuality. Women only need heterosexuality to reproduce?"

Your ridiculous assertion shows that you understand little to nothing about human behaviours.  No wonder you are posting anonymously.  

Men spend crazy amounts of resources trying to gain sex from women, not "oppress" women into a state where men wouldn't get any.  Controlling women's sex is the domain of other women who fear that their sexual value will plummet if all other women were to give it away too freely.  Try thinking before posting.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Huh???????? /

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So many assumptions based on so little truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pathetic, boring troll. Report the loser.

• 1 month ago

the saddest part is that this could be considered "thesis material" at dozens of colleges receiving public funds...

• 1 month ago

heterosexuality is the way people are born. It's not a personality trait you dipstick.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People are subject to reincarnation because of activities in Maya - Sometimes they skip town in slick shoes running from regrettable groin smells.

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. (Snakes and lizards to whom the world looks beautiful) And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

No one cares what radfem.org thinks.

They just need a good di*king down.

Lolz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.