True or false. A liberal owning a gun collection is as hypocritical as a conservative Christian getting an abortion.?

• Dze
    Favorite Answer

pretty much ..liberals do all sorts of weird things and avoid reality so they can be 'correct' ..

No, I have a lot of firearms. I guess if the Xian wasn't out protesting right before the abortion I am OK with it.

Only for the uninformed. Democrats support the second amendment. We want laws that make it more difficult for prohibited person such as convicted felons to obtain and retain guns. If you are not convicted of a felony, certain domestic violence crimes or certain gun crimes and are not determined by a doctor and a judge to be a threat to yourself or others, you can have all the guns you want.

I am not a collector, but I have a Sig .45, Sig .380, Dragon 9mm and a .22 rifle.

Here in Washington (state) we passed a law that requires all transfers to involve a background check. This has stopped transfers to prohibited people. Of course, until such laws are federal the rejected person can just go to another state that does not have that requirement and buy a gun.

So you want me to oppose gun ownership now?

Sheesh, you guys really do have 💩 for 🧠.

False.  

In my neck of the woods a large portion of the sportsmen/women are liberal.  Being socially liberal doesn't mean that you can't hunt or protect yourself.

Hate how everyone here seems to think everyone on the left is a tree hugging communist that drives a Prius and has to tell you about it....  And how every conservative is a Nazi.

Being a liberal and being a hunter, being a reenactment fan, being a target shooter, being a collector are not mutually exclusive. 

Being a conservative Christian and supporting abortion rights are not mutually exclusive.

Whether you can walk and chew gum at the same time is questionable.