Could you correct my English sentence to make it more natural? I’m a English learner.?

Nice to meet you. I am K. I've been working for ABC company since I joined. My company is known as a Multifunction printer manufacturer but we're also driving IT solution business that I'm working for. In 2018, I moved to Singapore to Japan as an assignee and I'm working on a SaaS product management, communicating with a partner as well as sales companies in each country in the Asia Pacific.

Favorite Answer

Is this for a resume? If so, you don't introduce yourself. If it's not for a resume, you can say:

"My name is K, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've been working for ABC company since 201_. ABC is a multi-function printer manufacturer, with a growing concentration in IT solutions. In 2018, I left Japan and traveled to Singapore as an assignee. Currently, I'm working with SaaS product management. My role in this position requires that I communicate with other business partners and sales companies throughout the Asia Pacific."

It's nice to meet you, I'm Keigo. I've been working for an ABC company ever since I joined. This company is known as a multi-function printer manufacturer, but we're also driving IT solution business which I'm working for. In 2018, I've had moved to Singapore then Japan as an assignee. I'm now working on an SaaS product management, communicating with a partner as well as sales companies in each country in the Asia Pacific.

Looks good, it doesn't need anything beyond a couple tweaks.

-  I've been working for ABC company since I joined in (add a month or year here).  Adding a date is going to make it more sensical - because everybody starts working when they join a company.

- I moved to Singapore from Japan...   or I moved from Singapore to Japan...  or I moved to Singapore and then to Japan...

Whichever direction is correct.  But you don't move to Singapore to Japan

• Keigo1 month agoReport

Thank you for correcting my mistakes!!