Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

This guy I’m talking to is boring ?

I been talking to this guy for about 3 to 4 weeks and I can say he starting to get boring. Like we supposed go out on a date this week but I not even feeling it. Like his conversation is boring now, it’s like hey , wyd, go to the gym, go to work and back home that’s boring. That’s not me I’m not interested anymore. He told me you always doing something like I’m booked and busy I don’t sit at home all day I’m a college working girl. I go out. I he ask me one day what I’m doing I told me at breakfast like dude why you mad now, he wants to take me out dates because I’m out he thinking it’s another guy taking me out . He play games, and stay home all day I like him but that boring side is not for me anymore. I don’t want to hurt your feelings. I’m 28 he is 31 and we only 40 minutes away from each other. 

If this guy bores you, stop talking to him, and certainly don't meet up with him. You're wasting your time, and his.

Why are you complaining he's a beta male provider and servant in Butler for you feminism doesn't require a man to be a man anymore make him stay home and do the cooking and cleaning and when you come home bring a home that big fat paycheck he'll appreciate you. I let him move in and put that sexy apron on him and just think about him as another woman maybe you could buy him a wig and have hot lesbian feminist sex. He's a chick with a dick enjoy.

• happygrl3 months agoReport

You are an damn idiot 

Just tell him, it's not likely going to work out between you two. Keep it short and to the point, no need to be insulting or to spare his feelings too much.