20 weeks pregnant light bleeding normal? ?

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday(not vaginal) and everything went fine.  Last night I used the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed blood on the toilet paper and then when I got up there was some in the toilet. I called my OB and she said that as long as it’s not enough to saturate a pad and I’m not in pain it’s nothing to be concerned about.  I didn’t bleed anymore yesterday, but when I woke up and used the bathroom there was some light pink blood on the toilet paper but none in the toilet. No sexual intercourse either.   The baby is moving as usual, but I still can’t help but worry.  Has anyone else had this happen or know what causes it? 

Please go to your doctor asap

• Tulip

This is NOT normal and obviously you know that or you wouldn't be asking

Any bleeding in pregnancy is a cause for concern. Call your doctor again and let them know what is going on. If your next appointment is more than a week or so away I'd suggest you request a visit to check on the baby. I'd also suggest avoiding sexual activity too just to be safe.