Jim2
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What analogies do you have for Trump's dishonorable actions in Ukraine?

Some Congresswoman compared it to withholding emergency aid to Louisiana after they got struck by another Katrina, until they promised to do him some political favor. What analogies do you have for his vile and disgusting actions in Ukraine?

Favorite Answer

Here's one:

"Officer, if you let me go, I will give you $100". 

"You're under arrest for bribery". 

"But, I did not give you the money, and you did not let me go!"

"Your ignorance of bribery law is not my problem". 

1) I think he should apologize for his Vice President saying that $1 billion in aid would be with held if the Ukraine President didn't fire a prosecutor who was looking into corruption involving a company his son was working for; and 2) I think he should apologize for not allowing the Ukraine to buy Javelin anti tank missiles that they needed to defend themselves against Russian invasion. Oh wait. Those are things that happened while Obama was President. Trump gave then military aid with no strings attached and sold them the missiles. Never mind.

“Donald Trump has not engaged in corruption in Ukraine, but Barack Obama and Joe Biden have. Ukraine needed financial assistance from the United States. It’s a new day under Donald Trump. You don’t get financial assistance unless you’re genuinely deserving of it.“ -Rush Limbaugh

Trump is a mob boss attempting to get what personally benefits him w/ extortion. It's the same thing as shaking down small business owners to cough up compensation for "protection".

Unpatriotic. The United States doesn’t need to blackmail other countries.

• Yavan

It's hard to come up with one. This is insane over the top spy novel material. Except they'd never publish it. The editor would tell you it's just not credible. 

I would compare it to a criminal organization (Trump Inc.) trying to set up a branch in a foreign country that is already rife with organized crime and beginning to initiate contacts for future cooperation.

• Jim2
      4 weeks agoReport

Another good answer

Quid Pro Joe and Hunter Biden, cheated on hois wife, got a stripper pregnant and won't pay child support, even though being a drug addict was still able to make millions in a no show job, thanks to DADDY!

Hunter cheated with his dying brothers wife!

You people are GARBAGE!

• Jim2
      4 weeks agoReport

I would not mention cheating on your wife. Trump cheated on his with stormy and karen.