promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will the Democrats succeed in framing President Trump?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I really hope not as that is what they are trying to do is Frame him. They have no real evidence and it is to coin a phrase a "Trumped up charge" :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

"There isn’t any evidence, they don’t have any...because there aren’t any impeachable offenses. They had their own opportunity to find the evidence, to produce the evidence. They don’t have any. They didn’t produce any because there isn’t any." -Rush Limbaugh

• SMH Corp
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

No better evidence of being incapable of thinking for yourself than quoting Rush Limbaugh. You have no credibility or integrity. You're just a partisan political loser. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

How completely devoid of intelligent thought to you have to be to think this is a "frame job"? I only ask because if I was ANYTHING close to the partisan hack that you are, I'd probably just kill myself. 

• 3 months ago

What "frame"? - It is a response to HIS actions!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Newton
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

They do not frame people. Trump does. Democrats will present evidence that Trump has committed impeachable offenses. Trumptards and Trumpublicans will ignore the evidence of course.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Absolutely not because there is no hard evidence from any reliable sources that President Trump had committed any constitutional crimes.

• New World Man
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

First there does not need to be an actual crime - second there is plenty of evidence now (no doubt it will be ignored) - and third, there would be plenty more if not for the fact he did exactly what he is accused of to prevent collecting it!

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No framing. Trump is a cro0k

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Or, he broke the laws and you want him to get away with it.

• 3 months ago

No, because the evidence against Trump is overwhelming.  You can't frame someone for a crime when they're actually guilty.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

so far nothing...this is a total bust...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.