How are Markle and Harry able to move to Canada?
Aren't they illegals there?
- RockItLv 74 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Are they on diplomatic visas or other visas.
- MordentLv 74 weeks ago
Oh you poor sweet child, rich people can do what they want!
- electricpoleLv 74 weeks ago
Never heard of the Visa process and legal entry into a nation?
His grandmother is: "Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth , Defender of the Faith." Canada being one of those Commonwealths.
That title has some "pull".
- thinkingtimeLv 74 weeks ago
The British can stay for up to six months as tourists.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Insert Meme HereLv 74 weeks ago
Look up the term “British Commonwealth” and the get back to us.
- numbnuts222Lv 74 weeks ago
Harry's grandma is the Queen of that country, I imagine that gets them free passage