promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

God has the option to obliterate his enemy. But the enemy has no second strike capability. So what are you going to do about it?

God can easily obliterate his enemy without collateral damage, because the enemy has no second strike capability.

But what are you going to do about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What will I do about it?  What I always do about it, when I hear a MORON like YOU

blabbing about his "god" -- I will wait until you, or some other idiot in your cult, has

enough integrity to prove your god is real.  Until then, all your rantings about your silly

god-creature are goddam MEANINGLESS and CHILDISH.

• 2 months agoReport

But you yourself are a member of this cult. And you are like Peter who denied Jesus three times.

The number 3 is only figurative.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You do not specify which of the gods your asking about.

• 2 months ago

I'm going to yawn......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since all gods are myths, not a thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I find it difficult to believe in an ALL-Knowing "supernatural being" which is the Creator of every Thing which actually  exists. Even MORE difficult to believe that this Being would have ALWAYS KNOWN that IF He created  a specific angel, that specific angel would eventually become SATAN.

Since it seems more reasonable to doubt the existence of ALL Gods and Goddesses, than to try to WORSHIP one which is SO F[intercourse]ING STUPID as to KNOWINGLY create a Thing which is absolutely evil, what I am going to do about it is.....

Be as decent a person as I can manage without expecting EITHER a reward or a punishment in any kind of Afterlife.

Have a rational day, and thank you for an interesting question.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Oh great. Now DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU is already here, blabbing about "god" and prayer again -- with no proof, and a head full of recently smoked POT. Nice work, DRUGS!!

• 2 months ago

Are you actually bragging that your god is violent, vindictive and tyrannical? I bet you like human dictators, too.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Oh great. Now DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU is already here, blabbing about "god" again -- with no proof, and a head full of recently smoked POT. Nice work, DRUGS!!

• 2 months ago

Thor is mighty indeed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.