Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

God has the option to obliterate his enemy. But the enemy has no second strike capability. So what are you going to do about it?

God can easily obliterate his enemy without collateral damage, because the enemy has no second strike capability.

But what are you going to do about it?

Favorite Answer

What will I do about it?  What I always do about it, when I hear a MORON like YOU

blabbing about his "god" -- I will wait until you, or some other idiot in your cult, has

enough integrity to prove your god is real.  Until then, all your rantings about your silly

god-creature are goddam MEANINGLESS and CHILDISH.

• 2 months agoReport

But you yourself are a member of this cult. And you are like Peter who denied Jesus three times.

The number 3 is only figurative.

• Archer

You do not specify which of the gods your asking about.

I'm going to yawn......

Since all gods are myths, not a thing.

I find it difficult to believe in an ALL-Knowing "supernatural being" which is the Creator of every Thing which actually  exists. Even MORE difficult to believe that this Being would have ALWAYS KNOWN that IF He created  a specific angel, that specific angel would eventually become SATAN.

Since it seems more reasonable to doubt the existence of ALL Gods and Goddesses, than to try to WORSHIP one which is SO F[intercourse]ING STUPID as to KNOWINGLY create a Thing which is absolutely evil, what I am going to do about it is.....

Be as decent a person as I can manage without expecting EITHER a reward or a punishment in any kind of Afterlife.

Have a rational day, and thank you for an interesting question.

• Lv 5

Oh great. Now DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU is already here, blabbing about "god" and prayer again -- with no proof, and a head full of recently smoked POT. Nice work, DRUGS!!

Are you actually bragging that your god is violent, vindictive and tyrannical? I bet you like human dictators, too.

• Lv 5

Oh great. Now DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU is already here, blabbing about "god" again -- with no proof, and a head full of recently smoked POT. Nice work, DRUGS!!

Thor is mighty indeed.