What does it signify to catch 2 rabbits in a trap, in the dream? ?

Rabbits in dreams are symbols of good luck and indicate good things ahead. Rabbits are also a sign of abundance. A dream about a rabbit might signify you have all you need in life.

It might also be a sign of having a strong intuition and this dream encourages you to follow it.

Dreams about rabbits might also indicate the need to plan things ahead and not leave everything to chance. They might also indicate being open to new opportunities.

• Hügo4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for the insight. It was all in the dream. First, I chased away 2 evil spirits and thereafter, my trap caught 2 white Rabbits (One domestic and the other wild) I opened the trap and let the wild one walked away, and domestic one stayed with me, wandering around. . 

First thought that springs to my mind is two bunnies, so either you are thinking of the arrival of Easter, or you have two girlfriends!!

• Hügo4 weeks agoReport

Thanks. But, am not dating any girl or girls for now.