Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Can queen Wlizabeth eat food what she wants?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • The Queen is given limited choices of what to eat for each meal at home, and when she attends lunch or dinner functions the menu has to be presented to the Palace for approval in advance. The Queen stipulates clear guidelines for what she will and won't eat. In particular, she will not eat garlic, raw onions or shellfish.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Her title and name are properly spelled--note the capital letters--Queen Elizabeth. "Can Queen Elizabeth eat any foods that she wants?"  Yes; the Queen okays the menu plans and she asks for specific foods if she wishes to do so. It has been rumored that the royals do stay away from specific foods, so the Queen might not choose from certain foods.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, she gets a menu from the staff kitchen and says yes or no.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure.  Like almost all adults, she can eat what she likes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Queen WHO?.......

• 4 weeks ago

Aw didums - how old are you.   Or perhaps English isn't your first language.

I'd imagine the Queen can within reason and depending on the season, eat what she wants.   I understand she is quite careful with her diet however.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Who the hell is queen Wilzabeth no such person exsists troll

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

at her age, being toothless , soft foods, puddings and porridge, soups, ice cream

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not really, because of her piles. It has been reported that she has long suffered with this affliction. She would have to eat a high fibre diet to soften her stool. 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I bet she can

I can just imagine her waking up at 2am, kicking Phil up the butt saying "one wants a pizza - be a sweet and phone the kitchen will you?"

...and within 30 minutes or less, its delivered to the room whilst she watches something on Netflix

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.