promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

How come people keep on harassing an mentally disabled autistic man and won't leave him alone?

So I've about had it with people on here as now I have two people who are on my tail wanting to get me arrested. I don't get what is up with this one guy but he keeps on harassing me. Everyone is now reporting me to the police just because of some stuff that I've said. I don't get why is everyone so worked up over some stuff that I said. Although, I really do want to rob a bank cause I need money so bad. I'm going to vietnam next year and I need a total of $2,000 dollars. I'm supposed to be meeting this vietnamese woman who my family is introducing me to. I need that money before I fly out of charlotte douglas next january. Heck if I really wanted to I might just go to a wells fargo in charlotte if I really wanted money. I'm just tired of everyone attacking me so I'm leaving for now as I can't stand everyone wanting me to get locked up. I don't know why everyone wants me to get locked up just cause I said some stuff. I have autism so I think I can get off on an insanity plea cause I do have an mental illness. I've gotten off over even horrible stuff that I did when i was a teen. I was taken to family court in charlotte over me threatening to blow up my middle school. I got probation and so I got off on that. I have an mental illness and so I would never get jail time. How come everyone keeps on harassing me ?? How come everyone is wanting me to get locked up ?? How come everyone thinks that I can get locked up ??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Again I say.......JUST GO AWAY

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Idle threats. You have said you are going to Vietnam for over a decade. You have said you are leaving here dozens of times.  You describe plans to break the law that you never prove you have done. Your words are worthless.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.