How long do you think it will take the Sussexes to realise putting continual posts and photos on Instagram will only bring in more of the?

media wanting to take whatever photos they can get? I suggest they'd do better shutting down their I - account (and def. stop calling it SussexRoyal) if 'they' really want privacy, peace and quiet!! Maybe they just want it all on their own terms.

Favorite Answer

They should shut this down at least in the short term, but I doubt it will make much difference. The press will always want more. They followed Diana around after she 'withdrew' from public life until most people were sick of hearing about her and the Fayeds.

• Alan H

Typical hierarchy arrogance 

• Clo

They have no choice but to have the Instagram account in order to publicize their public dealings. There is a difference between public, work-oriented posts and private posts. The Sussexes don't all of the private dealings on Instagram, posting charitable works.