Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What is he doing behind my back?

I been with this man for 12 years and have a r year old daughter together. Here's the story, when he thought I was asleep at night, I would hear these low moans (sex like/female(, but his cell phone is never playing any video simply dark screen and the moans are 2 be heard very vaugly. I thought he was watching porn but therr is never a video on his phone, the screen is pitch black. Well eventually this same pattern has happened frequently when we go 2 bed, especially if he thinks im asleep. I mso confused. He knows what he is doing os bothering me but isn't gonna quit. So I went into the other bedroom 2 sleep, and I hear even louder moaning noises, I hear him mumble some unidentified words, and some laughter. When I confront him he won't tell me what is going on. I know I'm not crazy, my counselor even told me my perception was correct on this situation,  but he wants me 2 doubt my own reality. What os he up 2 that he keeps doing? Is it porn or another woman? He refuses 2 speak up, so im walking.

Buy yourself a tape recorder and record it. You could also turn over and knee him in his butt and tell him to shut up. It seems he's trying to play with your mind.

• Lauren1 month agoReport

It bothers him when I don't get angry. He obviously wants my attention or 2 hurt me. So instead of reacting I just pretend like Im not hurt, pretend like I could care less. It sux when your dying inside. Do U lnow how bad I want 2 just walk in there and kill his ***? Figuratively speaking.

How about walking into the room during one of his "sessions?"  It would be hard for him to get out of telling you what's going on.

• Lauren1 month agoReport

I asked him before he left for work this morning who he was having a little chat with. He claimed hard hearing and left. I cannot wait 2 leave his ***. He is an abusive jerk, and the cruelty behind his tactics is sick. He Gas lights me like no other. 

He is playing something recorded and increased the volume when you went out .

You are not crazy. He`s being a jerk.

• Lauren1 month agoReport

I've confronted him on the noises. He claims im hearing ****, and I never doubted I was right. At times I lost sleep over it, because the stress of the unknown keels me awake. He must think ita pretty funny. I feel like hes mocking me with another woman, IDK.

• Rick B

How on earth would we know?!?!?!!?!?!?

• Lauren1 month agoReport

Didn't expect anybody 2 know for a fact. Im just freaked out bc Idk why he is doing these cruel behaviours, and who knows what or whom is behinf this.