I’m confused help (heartbreak)?

There is this girl that I think likes me because her and her friends would always giggle when they seen me in the hallways, I would catch staring at me for a period of time, she would talk to her friends after school about the funny stuff I did on the bus because she thought I was hilarious, and because even though we’re friends she was always really shy around me. but when text her saying I want to talk after school she tell her friends that she want to get rid of me and that she only wants to be friends. But then one of her friends tell me that her actually does like me back

But she’s just embarrassed. After that I told her friend “idk” and then she blocked me. Does she actually like me or am I overthinking this?

Sounds like you are both over-thinking and taking too much interest in what 'friends' say. Why don't you talk to this girl direct? She has fun with you on the bus. Just beckon her aside privately - let her leave her mates a suitable distance away so that you are alone together and nobody overhears your conversation. Ask her if she'd like to meet you for a coffee after school without all the others - or whatever it was you had planned when you texted her. That way you will get a direct answer and know where you stand. You may not get the answer you want - but at least it will be definite rather than this limbo you are in at the moment listening to all the in-betweeners' views on the subject. The yes answer will cure your heartbreak in a second - a no answer won't make you feel any worse than you do now. At least you will be able to move on.

Who cares  she is playing stupid little girl games so forget about this little attention seeking whore