Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

I feel like my life is falling apart and I don’t know what to do. Please help. ?

I recently lost a great job. Around the same time my boyfriend asked me to move out. I got a new job but hated it so I quit when I got a new job. I got a new apartment and at the same time I started my new job. However, I went from making $19 an hour to $16. In October my hours went from 40-25. I also was out of work for a week and had 2 emergency surgeries. I started struggling with rent, electric, and cable bill. In December after talking to my DM about my manager and her part for not doing anything for the store. My manager retaliated against me. She made all these accusations about me which aren’t true. So I quit. I got a new job but now I make $13 an hour and barely making 30 hours. I just also missed a week of work with the flu/cold/ear infection. I’m negative in my bank because they didn’t deposit my paycheck properly. I’m a month behind in rent. Two months behind in cable. Behind in credit card payments  I have to miss a week of work in February for a family wedding. I can’t afford to take anymore time off. I’m about to get evicted. I have no one that can help me get out of this debt ($2000). I don’t know what to do. Ever since my retail store closed everything has been crumbling around me. What can I do so I don’t loose my apartment and get back on my feet. 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger everything happens for a reason I know from personal experience these phrases are true. Life isn't supposed to be easy. You're not supposed to be rich and famous unless God has turned his back on you. The evil ones will have their reward in this life.

• LAN

Stop making idiotic choices and see if that helps.