What do you think of Labour leader hopeful R. Long-Bailey?

She seems like an inverted snob to me, she's always on about her northern working class routes, and she seems very parochial in a lot of ways.

Update:

*roots

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I watched the Labour hustings and found her to be well informed and funny, the establishment says you're not allowed to like her though. 

• 1 month ago

It means Labour will have little chance of winning the next election.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

doesnt matter who the deluded fools pick to be the next political leader of the labour party .whoever it is will be a political lame duck

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She seems pleasant enough, but, not as a leader this time around, I'd have preferred Jess, but, she can't get the support sadly...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A useless idiot.

• 1 month ago

Don't be nasty to Mrs Merton, you won't survive the put-down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ESNN03YwE

Youtube thumbnail

There is however extreme sexism in the Party today. The party chairman has asked Kier Starmer to stand aside so that Labour gets a woman leader.

• Dayton
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

lol - so they get a loser then?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yet another dangerous extremist.

• 1 month ago

I do have a bit of a problem with her because she is a Catholic and I am severely allergic to god botherers.

I’ll have to do a bit more digging on the rest of the candidates before I decide who to vote for, ideally, an atheist who voted to remain in the referendum.

• 1 month ago

I think she’ll appeal to the 10 million or so people who voted Labour in 2019, but probably not many beyond.

Labour need a leader who will appeal to the 2.5 million who voted Labour in 2017, but didn’t in 2019, as well as those who couldn’t vote for Corbyn. Kier Starmer for me.

She’s an honest, intelligent, hardworking northern MP. I suspect she can’t win with you - if she talks about her roots, she’s too parochial. If she doesn’t, she’s lost touch and is stuck in the Westminster bubble.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She is Corbyn in a dress.

Slow of thought and blinkered by an outdated ideology.

Pushing momentum bullying of anyone who is not ‘left’ enough. Wanting to kick sitting mps out to replace with left wing bullies,

These people do not learn.

Long - May-ley - the stupidity continue.

• Biff
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And Corbyn in turn is Michael Foot without a donkey jacket. With Momentum rather than Militant bullies and another  "longest suicide note in history" manifesto in 2019.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jeremy Corbyn in a dress.  If she wins she'll keep Labour out of office for another ten years. So what's not to like?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.