Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

If Trump hasnt committed impeachable acts, what acts are impeachable?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Illegal ones, I think.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

none as far as trumpet is concerned

• 4 weeks ago

To start with they should involve breaking the law.

• 4 weeks ago

He has. Republicans are being disingenuous about it all. If not call for witnesses to clear Trump. They wont because it would convict them all because they took money from the Russians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

American politics is so polarised it’s hard to say what’s really going on, but pretty clearly independent experts are saying he should be impeached, he is only likely to avoid it because Reblicans control the final vote and they have made no secret of it, that they’ll support him no matter what, which seems at odds with the oath they took to be impartial.

This certainly also seem to extend to not letting important witness appear, such behaviour would not be allowed in any normal court, but then in any real court Trump would be losing his job.

• mokrie
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The Dems have not named one crime and want witnesses but should have called them during the impeachment. They are demanding Trump prove himself innocent because they cannot prove him guilty. Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty??

• How about 0bama using the IRS to go after Conservatives, or using the FB! to investigate the Trump campaign, or perhaps threatening the Ukraine with a loss of funding unless they stop investigating a family member hired for no other reason than Biden was his father?

• 4 weeks ago

Serious stuff like treason or seriously sell out the country. Personally, I don't think Clinton shouldn't have been impeached either, perjury in civil court on a case that didn't effect the country didn't do it for me.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

EDIT:  @idiot high on ice: Uh, dumbazz? They admitted only after Trump released the transcript proving schiff made it up.  My god I didn't know it was possible to be as stupid as you are. 

High crimes and misdemeanors.

Here's a hint:  When a POS like schiff needs to make up a fake transcript and read it on TV claiming it's real, and then when he's called out on his BS and then he tries to claim it wasn't a lie it was just parody?  You know whom is the corrupt side.  End of story. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not trying to force religion on people and following the constitution

Source(s): Trumptard usa
  • 4 weeks ago

Extortion and bribery are. One you have any evidence other than anecdotal I will stand behind you in support. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.