Is my husband cheating?

I caught him at a house and he says he was selling drugs there i said well why did you spend a night there three nights in a row because the drug dealer dont stay at the trap house but all he keep saying is he was selling drugs and its no woman involve but i'm not crazy and everyone i mention it to say it's a lie.i know my husband he don't like cops so he wouldn't sell any drugs it's just something to say to throw me off but I'm not stupid

• Foofa

Your priorities are pretty out of whack if you see cheating as somehow worse than selling drugs. Have some pride, woman.

wahaha, ur man is drug dealer and ur most concerned about him porking other women. YES u are in fact 'crazy' cause u dont know how to use common sense.

goodluck hun, i hope i helped!

Sure! He seems cheating.

• funny

At least he’s afraid of you & look for an excuse ! You may give him benefit of doubts!

• lala

Of course he is cheating 

Go through his phone and you will get lots of information