Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

If China is such an authoritarian, government controlled country, how can they not contain the outbreak of viruses?

The coronavirus sounds really scary, the Chinese government aren't doing anything about it right because they're so focused on detaining a million Muslims right?

Favorite Answer

A lot thats going on over there is inhumane.

• Zhu

Americans could not be more ignorant and misinformed about China. 

• Bill

funny how viruses and disease don't give a RA about government and political agenda

This is the inevitable result of keeping animals in filthy and cruel conditions.  Trump's right to question their practices.

• a2yar
      4 weeks agoReport

Trump is an idiot.

• a2yar

Really? That defines Authoritarian to you?!

wow....I had already given out my "dumbest question of the night" but clearly I should have given it to you.

Are you f*cking stupid or just drunk?

Subjugating an entire population right down to literally saying we're going to murder your 2nd child if you violate our 1 child rule, has nothing to do with actually caring about or medically treating that same population.

You know what bothers me?  It's that people as stupid as you even exist.  I think a goldfish would serve a much more significant purpose than you do. 

• a2yar
      4 weeks agoReport

They did not do that. I know chinese families with 5 kids. The one child policy was mostly in crowded cities