Do you wear shoes that have to be tied?

• Ludwig
    Favorite Answer

I wear steel toe-capped boots.   For various reasons, including parsimony.  They are defined as 'safety equipment' and 'work-ware' by the government.  And attract less tax than other clothing.   Also, I could kick the punters with them if they got stroppy.   I used to wear 'steelies' when I went to work in a dinner jacket.  But of course, they were always very well polished.

Not if I can help it. 

I'm fine with velcro sneakers and cowboy boots. 

but my work boots, are lace up. 

All day long......

• Ruth

No as all my shoes are Heels Flats Wedges and Slippers,

Yes I do wear shoes that have to be tied 

• Boots and trainers - yes. Slippers - no.

• Ludwig
      4 weeks agoReport

It is the custom among some of my neighbours, to go to the post office and off-licence in the morning, wearing pyjamas.   Slippers, Yes.

Yes, I am not a moron. (Or Trump supporter - they can't tie them either...)

yes. all the shoes that i used to buy that didn't gave me issues. i wear size 11 but when i get the ones that dont need to be tied for some reason they are loose. if i get it too tight i gt blisters on my heel either way. i never try my shoes on anymore like i KNOW a size 11 should fit me. with clothes like shirts and pants it's a different story. sometimes a 36 will fit sometimes it wont. same with shirts i bought XL for work as i like my shirts loose but they were tight. these ones were just hanes in a package so couldnt try um on. 

Wedding shoes, otherwise I dont think it is smart to wear something where it can give you difficulty in moving and handling, like a long scarf that sweeps the floor or easily loose shoelaces

yes. i have to tie my shoes when they come untied. i usually just slip them on and off without tying and untying. thanks for the question.