what can baby powder do to your brain/head i keep reading cancer but not answering my question?

• Lili

There have been studies that showed a possible connection between talcum powder and reproductive cancers in women. A lot of women use baby powder on their genital area.

I had a gynecologist in the mid-1980s who told me about one of those studies and advised me not to use baby powder in the genital area.  I was quite surprised years later (within the past 5 years) to learn that this information was coming as a surprise to so many women.  I figured that if my doctor over 30 years ago had known about it, others had. 

• LAN

It makes you incapable of communicating like an intelligent person.   Sorry it's obviously too late for you.

Actual "talcum powder" is talc, a very soft rock, ground to fine dust.

Inhaling rock dust is not a good idea!

Most modern so-called talc is actually cornstarch, which the body can break down and dispose of in small quantities, if any dust is inhaled.

Just look at the ingredients and make sure it is cornstarch not rock dust!

For info, talc is the same mineral sold as "French chalk", either cut in to sticks for marking metal or as dust for mould release & many other things.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/marking-layout-inks...

• Robert J

You are still not supposed to breathe the stuff! Hold your breath, use it in a well ventilated area etc.

If you inhale more than trace amounts it can start to decay in your lungs & cause chest infections, pneumonia etc.
      Likewise avoid inhaling antiperspirants, hairsprays etc., they are worse.

• lala

NOT TRUE at all 

I used baby powder on all my boys and they never had cancer 

MOther of 5 grown up [ the eldest is 52 

• coco2 months agoReport

i know i forgot to change the category plus thats what pops up when i try to look this up on google