Writing ideas?

I have to write an essay on something that I know a lot about but I really don’t know much about stuff so any ideas on what I should write about and do research about it

No Google where you come from??  Pick a subject that interests you & Google it.  

• geezer

How on earth are WE supposed to choose a subject

that YOU know a lot about ?

If you want me to choose a subject that I know a lot about

(but you'll have to research) how about .. Anthropology.

• Expat

You’re being lazy. I’m sure if I were sitting across from you I could get you to tell me something you’re knowledgeable about. If you don’t have any hobbies or interests do your parents or siblings? I grew up with a father who was an engineer and architect and I didn’t realize till I was older just how much I’d learned just being around him, and my best friend’s father loved orchids and years later when my wife was given one I ended up taking care of it because I’d learned a lot from seeing him and hearing him talk about them when he wasn’t even talking to me. You know things; you’re just not thinking about it enough. Then, there’s always Google. In about 15 minutes you can acquire quite a lot of information about most anything.