What would you do if you went to the toilet and there was a snake in your bathroom?

Favorite Answer

Have a pee in the garden instead and send the wife to remove the snake.She is good at handling snakes

call for the guy who removes them

• carrie

I would shut the door quickly and call someone to remove it.

If it's a small snake.......it has about a minute left to live  before I kill it. 

If you're talking a python here or something.......yeahhhh, I'd just close the door and leave that to pest control. 

Call the fireman ............... Go out of the house ....

call the cops. snakes are illegal in my state. we have 0 snakes here outside of the zoo unless smuggled in. there were rare cases of this that happened of course someone smuggled it in as a pet and it was an albino python. 

im not scared of snakes though 

i would shut the door and call pest control to get the snake out of my bathroom. my uncle would just take a stick and sweep it up and put it outside. i am not that confident in my self to deal with the snake on my own.

Oh there's a snake alright. Yeah, there's a BIG snake. EVERY time, if you know what I mean. I would be worried if there wasn't a snake.