Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 4 weeks ago

I've been hearing Im ugly my whole entire life now people think I'm beautiful. Why do I still think I'm ugly?

I know I dont even take care of myself, and fell very ill due to stress. Somehow a lot of people think my beauty shines through that.

Anon- Then you shouldve have answered.

Can anybody leave a good answer and not a comment?

I am sure that you are pretty, and you feel that way because you have low self-esteem.

I completely understand that. I grew up in a similar way. The answer is quite simple once people give it to you, my nana made me understand this. You feel ugly cause you told yourself you were all the years everyone else did, which has made your mind only see the ugly, negative side. It's something we all do. All you need to do is look in the mirror, tell yourself 3 things you like about your own features, everyday, and always say something different to the last thing you said the day before.. Then you use what you said and enhance those 3 features you've mentioned that day, whether it's your toes, legs, knees, eyes, eye colour, hair, fingernails, just something on you.. Doing this gets your self confidence up and you'll start seeing yourself the way others do. Remember your beauty comes from within. 

Because you are so stupid you have no idea what beauty really is and it will not show in the mirror!

• hammy
      4 weeks agoReport

Bro please. Youll be the first mofo to jump at a model. Instead of calling the attackers ugly, you call a person whose afflicted by abuse. I can call myself w/e I want, you dont have any right.

• Jerry

This kind of stuff can be a great mystery. I was "cute as a button" when I was a little kid, "not at all pretty" as a teen and young woman, and then suddenly around age 40 was regarded as "a very handsome woman." Go figure. 

Tmrmnmfmfmfmfntmrmmrmttm