Has any prejudice completely disappeared?

Over time, most prejudices have lessened, but not entirely disappeared. Racism, sexism, and religious prosecution have all lost their strength to a degree, but are still very prevalent. I want an example that still applies to people today but now isn’t prejudiced against.

• JR

Stupid questions on yahoo answers?

• This isn’t the worse thing I’ve seen. Also I’ve found an example that in China, women with smaller feet were seen as more desirable, so people would break their daughters’ feet to make them appear smaller. Of course, this isn’t very common anymore. This is close to what I wanted but not quite.

• Lv 7

how would you know if it did? that refers to people's innermost thoughts, and not everybody shares...

• Yes, but we know the results of those prejudices such as slavery, women being unable to vote, and religious wars. Maybe prejudice wasn’t the best word, but I couldn’t think of anything else.