As a real estate agent, does it matter which brokerage I join?

Basically, I passed my real estate exam and I'm wondering if it matters which realty I am apart of. Would I get more money from or the other? Would I have access to higher priced homes to sell to earn a greater commission?

Once licensed, applying for an agency is no different than applying for any other job that does't require licensing. You look for what appears to be the best position and apply for it.

As a rookie you should find an office that offers new agent training. 

• Judy

Pretty much everything is on multilist, and commisions are pretty standard, but some brokers will have better support, leads, or specialize in an area you're more familiar with

• Aaron4 weeks agoReport

Thank you!!

Ask each firm about their policies, markets and incomes.

How could anyone here know their details, since you FAILED to tell us WHICH brokerages you are dealing with ?

• Aaron4 weeks agoReport

I didn’t ask for details about a specific firm. I asked for general advice from people who are experienced in the real estate field. If the answer is yes, then say so. If not, then say no. Why act like a child?