Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Im 22 and I want a baby. Should I be focused on stuff like this right now? I just want to find a guy who loves me and cherishes me forever?

Sometimes that urge lasts for 5 months and leaves a single Mother to care for her child for decades.

Having a baby and finding the right guy are two very different things. Being with a guy and having a child with him doesn't mean he's going to stick around forever.

Do you have the financial ability to raise a child right now? A decent job to pay for all the expenses involved from the second you find out you're pregnant? Adequate medical care?

I strongly suggest growing up and maturing a bit more before you even think of bringing a child into this world. Having a partner who loves you is awesome, but you have to bring something to the table too. You can't expect him to love and cherish you if you don't or won't give him the same.