Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 4 weeks ago

Buying from a China shipper on Ebay: Is it safe? Any security issues?

Should I worry about what'll happen with my shipping info?

Would say as long as you purchase via a payment system say paypal or the like then its fine, paypal handle your financial data so its pretty safe. Most things come from china anyway one way or another its just way cheaper to buy direct.

Where are you? This isn't a website just for Americans if you are there. I live in the UK and I haven't been robbed by anyone in China. The thing is though your parcel could get held up in random searching so while it's normally a couple of weeks allow up to a month. I thought something wasn't coming so made them pay me back, then a month later it came so I had to send their money again with an embarrassing apology.

• Ding Dong
      4 weeks agoReport

Plus if there's something wrong it means sending it all the way back, it's got it's issues but if China was a scamming hotbed they'd be on the ban list of countries, like Nigeria is.