What people think of Andrew Yang?

gonna vote for him if he becomes nominee, any opinions on him? 

• don

He is the least horrible of the dim candidates which is really really sad.

I like his idea of giving extra money to struggling citizens with no strings attached.  

I actually like him. Hes funny and smart and different.

I saw him on a couple talk shows a few days ago.  I was impressed!  He's intelligent, good sense of humor, a good speaker (that's important to me!)

Like everyone, I'm not sure about his minimum income plan.  But I know he HAS a plan on his website that explains everything pretty clearly.  This is as opposed to the promises Trump made, no details, no plan, and forgotten in ten minutes.  If you asked Yang to explain his plan, if he had time, he wouldn't just get all peeved and call you Fake News.

I'm not a registered Democrat so I wouldn't be able to vote for anyone in the primaries.  But if Yang gets the nomination I will very happily vote for him.  (Keep in mind, though, that I'll happily vote for ANYONE the Dems pick, over Trump.)

This people think him should go find the other half Ying

• Aries1 month agoReport

I think you should make a sentence that is actually English 

He's the least despicable of the Democratic candidates, but I don't think his idea of a universal basic income will catch on.