If you had no job and needed money would you work at a fast food restraunt for $11.65 an hour?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In a heartbeat if I had to.  Would be a rude awakening I know in terms of paycheck compared to what I currently make but if that is what I had to do, yes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

How could I not? $11.65 is better then nothing.

• 1 month ago

Yes, if there was nothing else I would. You can continue to look for other employment. It's easier to find a job if you already have one.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No. I'd go on corporate welfare instead and spend my time answering questions on this forum like  why people that work pawn shops murder small animals like cats, then claim quartz is diamond.

Go ahead take it. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yep, until something better came along

• doug g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no shame in working. So yes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely, yes.

Did you ever see American Beauty?   I love how Kevin Spacey's middle-aged character embraces his new career at a fast food restaurant after quitting his hell-hole soul-sucking grown-up office sales job for 20 years.   He wants a job with the "least possible amount of responsibility".    And then he goes home and wants to drink a beer on the couch and his wench of a wife is worried he will spill his beer on the $4000 sofa upholstered in Italian silk.  He yells, "ITS.  JUST.  A.  COUCH." 

Yes of course I'd flip burgers if I needed money.  There is nothing shameful about flipping burgers. 

• 1 month ago

I probably would.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is better than $ 00.00 an hour. 

• 1 month ago

If this were asked in Polls & Surveys, where it belongs, I might even answer.

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So, rather than answer, you post a rant?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.