Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I am circumcised but my frenulum is still intact why is this?

It all depends on the doctor that performs the circumcision - I had it done at birth, but the doctor just snipped the very tip, so I have most (if not all) of the sensitive nerve endings, as well as enough foreskin that I can easily masturbate without lube.

The rabbi left that behind.

• Roddy

Not all doctors take enough care with circumcisions and many leave the frenulum (or most of it) in place instead of cutting it out fully as is best practice.

The good news is that you can still have your frenulum removed and it will heal faster than if you still had a foreskin over it.

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

Why do you think removing frenulum is a "best practice?"  I'm pretty pleased that mine wasn't cut when I was circ'd as an infant. .  (the underside of my dick head looks like I'm uncut. My parents and my circ scar say I WAS circ'd as an infant)

• ron h

I hope you're curious and not complaining.  You were lucky, as was / am I.  Tongue on my frenulum is wonderful, and when jackin' off, when my frenulum gets wet with precome, my own fingers on it feels really good--touching that makes me shoot fast.   I've not figured out the circ'ing tool used to circ me as an infant.  I'm cut high and loose, with complete frenulum attached.   I've wondered if the doc who did it was REALLY good at freehand, b/c I've not found any of the tools that doc's use for that that claim to save the frenulum.  I'm REALLY happy with everything about my dik and circ.  

• River Euphrates
      1 month agoReport

Same here - I'm glad the doc didn't f**k me up!

• Bucky

Amputation of the frenulum is optional with circumcision. It does not always occur.

https://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Frenulum